Thursday, January 5, 2012

Right Time To Take Risks


Taking risks… it can vary from skydiving, to hanging out with a new group of friends to something as simple as a style change. In my case, it’s the latter.

Today, I decided to buy a new pair of bold orange heels. In terms of shoes, black, white and nude have always cut it for me. I’m scared of bright colors and different things but today walking in Nordstrom’s, in the spur of the moment I saw the fluorescently colored heels and for some reason I was attracted to the riskiness of the hue and fell in love with the fact that they were different. The “joie de vivre” that they seemed to bring along with their exuberance was enough for me. Literally, the most color change that my shoe closet has seen in the past 2 years are the blue sneakers I bought (And even those are more grey than blue). And now after taking a minor risk of trying something new, my beautiful vibrant shoes lie in a sea of neutral shades. Like I said, I get a little bit addicted very fast, so I can't wait to see what other changes lie ahead.
Just a little taste of what I'm talking about...
So, whether it’s trying a new food, new shade, or new style its always the right time to take risks. Because honestly, what’s the worst that can happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment