Procrastination has always been one of my weaker yet most evident traits. Referring to the title, I can procrastinate enough for an entire country. But when I can no longer put something off, I crack down. And I’m 100% serious about it. For example, the post before this one took me FOUR whole days to write because I would write bits and pieces at a time. I’m not sure if my procrastination is due to the fact that I lose interest in a project in 5 seconds or just complete apathy, but either way it brings me down and I know I’m not the only one who’s got a problem like this.
So, maybe this time I’ll take my own advice (I never do, and I don’t think ill start now, but its worth a shot) but you all should give it a try do this. When you’re putting something off, think of the immediate consequences, think of the long term consequences and decide whether it’s time to get serious. If that still doesn’t motivate your lazy ass to do something then JOIN THE CLUB.
No comments:
Post a Comment