I know that you're usually supposed to start blogs off with this post, but I'll contradict myself and say "FUCK TRADITION." Anyways, It's here now, so why not have fun with it?
I don't know what compelled me to start a blog, I personally don't find myself that Interesting but I'm up for new things. Knowing me, this project will probably be done by the end of the week but I'll see how it goes.
In order to understand some of my posts, I find it Important that you understand me, as the writer. I am a 16-year-old girl who was uprooted from all that I knew in the primitive country of South Africa and flown to Boca Raton, where I reside with my parents, 2 sisters, a brother and my dog and turtle. I had to say goodbye to my 7 cousins, 2 grandparents and all of my precious friends so that I could have a life of opportunities and safety. Of course, this ordeal has changed me as a person and completely changed my experiences. I have the ability to compare the lives of a third world countries children to the life that I currently live (luckily enough for me). Often times, this scares the shit out of me, but all that I can do is look forward.
If I had to describe myself then... wow if I had to describe myself. I think about this often. What traits do I possess? The first would definitely be contradictive. I'm lazy, yet extremely school oriented and conscious. I’m Indecisive, Inappropriate and passionate... to a point. I'm a little bit obsessive yet I tend to lose Interest very quickly. A lot of these seem like negative traits and I guess they are, but all together they make up who I am. And I like to think that I'm an aright person.
So, there you have it.. I'm Maayan, and this is my blog.. Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment