Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Complaints: Blessings in Disguise


Below is a list of things I constantly complain about. I’ve decided enough is enough. I can't complain anymore when there's nothing to say. Following the complaint, is something I’m blessed to have. So, the next time you’re gonna complain think about how lucky you are.

I'm hungry - I’m not starving
I'm tired -  I have a bed to sleep in
I have so much work -I’m lucky enough to have an education
I can't afford those designer clothes - I have clothes to cover me when I’m cold and to protect me
My car is so dirty - I have full mobility of my legs
My phone is a piece of shit - I have the opportunity to contact others immediately
I look so bad - I can see
I'm cold - I’m not living on the streets
I’m hot - I have clean water to keep me hydrated
I live so far from everything! - I have a home

Take this into consideration… I believe happiness is what you make out life to be and if you stop complaining for a second you’ll realize what a beautiful world we live in and just how fortunate you are

No comments:

Post a Comment