Well, this has been a short-lived project..
I've decided to stop blogging- or at least with this blog. I feel that an explanation is needed and that is exactly what this post is..
I feel like previous posts are completely written by someone else and that they are not really who I am. They do not portray the real me. I do enjoy blogging and it is a relief in my day but it feels too dishonest to keep posting about things I do not really feel or believe. And so, instead of lying to you I'm going to be honest with myself and maybe try "find out" who I really am. To be honest, I have no interest in that right now. I'm a little self-centered and materialistic (or immature) at the moment and I'm just gonna live life like I was intended to.
So goodbye....
No comments:
Post a Comment