Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bitch, This is MY Territory



This one is kind of in collaboration with my previous Issues,

“What the actual hell am I thinking” I thought to myself as I invited the guy I may or may not be interested in, to come SPINNING with me.

Spinning at Flywheel is STRICTLY my time. 45 minutes of escape from the real world. As soon as I walk into that room, everything is focused on my magic number of 200 (the total number I HAVE to reach) and on nothing else. It’s where I push myself to extremes and find strength in me I didn’t know I had. It sounds cheesy but “FLYing” has become my life. And here I am, inviting someone into my private world… Furthermore, the only guy I wanna be focusing on during my FLY time is Don, the instructor.

I quickly created some bullshit excuse about why he couldn’t come anymore. However, I think the real issue at hand (or progression) is that I let someone in for once. I shouldn’t have commitment issues at my age, and I don’t have daddy issues either but as you read, commitment is not my thing and neither is letting people close enough to try and make me commit.. and here I am, welcoming them to what is MINE (possessive much?)

Anyways, I’m still trying to figure out the thoughts behind my action.. I’ll be sure to let you know when I find out

No comments:

Post a Comment